Massimiliano Sartore built the Ares app as an Open Source application. This Application is provided by Massimiliano Sartore at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding my policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use my Application.
The Ares app does not collect or share any personal information. It uses internet access for file transfer purposes only and does not communicate with any outside services. If you choose to use my Application, you agree to the use of information in relation to this policy.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows the app to use the power management features to keep the device awake.
- INTERNET: Allows the app to use internet for file transfer purposes.
- FOREGROUND_SERVICE: Allows the app to use foreground services.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows the app to access information about networks.
- CAMERA: Allows the app to access the device's camera.
- REQUEST_IGNORE_BATTERY_OPTIMIZATIONS: Allows the app to request that the system ignore battery optimizations for it.
- POST_NOTIFICATIONS: Allows the app to post notifications (Android 33 and above).
Changes to the Policy
If the Policy changes, the modification date below will be updated. The Policy may change from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically.
Last modified: 15 June, 2023.